The website www.millionaria.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C 81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta. Millionaria casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licence MGA/CL1/1419/2017 issued on 01/08/2018.
When we mention “Company”, “Group”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to the Dama N.V.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TThe Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
a) Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
b) Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
c) All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
d) Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
e) Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
f) Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
During the course of delivering services to you, we are also working closely with third party data processors, joint or/and independent data controllers (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services as well as for delivery of marketing information (such as CRM Tool Providers, Email Marketing Partners, SMS Providers, Direct Mail Distributors and Outbound Call providers,) advertising networks and affiliate networks, analytics providers, due diligence intelligence companies, search information providers, credit reference agencies). This category includes information we receive from our Publishers, Advertisers and other Partners that we work with to help us deliver ads and personalized content to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third-party ad platforms choose to share with us. Data processors process personal data according to our written instructions and their activities will be limited to those that are needed from them to assist us deliver the service to you.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
a) Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
b) Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
c) Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
d) Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
e) Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
f) Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
g) Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
h) Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
i) Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
4. SHARING OF DATA
- Any member of the Group which requires access to your personal information in order to provide the services you request. Data we receive and collect on you maybe shared with any member of the Group and such data may be used by them for fraud and bonus abuse prevention, AML and Responsible Gaming Reasons in fulfillment of the Group’s legal obligations and legitimate business interests;
- To all members of the Group for the purposes of such other group entities to contact you with information on their products and services, provided that you have consented to receive direct marketing related to other sites operated by the Group.
- Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance as well as to provide the services you requested
Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements (NDA) to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information.
- Game providers – sometimes our game providers would require access to select data attributes (such as username and IP address, for instance), in order to provide us with the games you play on our website. To check their privacy notice please visit the relevant website of Game provider;
- Payments providers and related service providers – similarly, we may share some of your personal data with the payment providers you use to make and receive payments on our website. To check their privacy notice please visit the relevant website of Payment provider you’ve used;
- Marketing partners - where you give us your consent to send you marketing and promotions, we may share your contact details (such as email address or mailing address) with our marketing partners who take care of sending out all our marketing material to you including promotional emails and SMS, direct mail, and at times to makes calls to you.
Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governmental or regulatory authorities - We may, if necessary or authorized by law, provide your personal data to law enforcement agencies, governmental or regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities. We may dispute such demands when we believe that the requests are disproportionate, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand;
- Client communication software – we use a third-party software to help us communicate with you. This software enables us to send you emails and chat with you on live chat whenever you have queries;
- AML and fraud verification tools, suppliers of age and identity verification tools and other suppliers that can verify Know Your Client (KYC) information generally– we may use third party software to conduct certain AML and fraud verification checks which are required to satisfy our legal obligations in this regard.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Selected third parties, under a data processing agreement with us that ensures the safeguard of your personal information, including:
– with our lawyers, advisors, consultants who we may engage from time to time to manage risks, obtain professional advice, or to establish and defend our legal claims, whether in court or in an out-of-court procedure. This may require to gain access to personal information;
– with governmental bodies, regulatory authorities who register problem gamblers or for any other responsible gaming purpose.
– with any company, governmental body, regulatory authority that maintains a register or database having the objective of preventing crime, money laundering or terrorist and proliferation financing.
5. OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
6. DATA RECIPIENTS
It may be necessary for us or our service providers to transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) regions, and the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to provide you with our services or engage with service providers and data processors. However, In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are obliged to ensuring the protection of your personal data during these transfers.
This transfer may be necessary in order to provide you with our services such as:
- Processing your bets and payment transactions;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
By using our services and accessing our website, you accept possible transfer of your personal data to third countries and the implementation of these safeguards. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these transfers, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
7. DATA RETENTION
As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision making is involved.
You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
- Request access to your personal data - This means that you have a right to request, free of charge, a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Request the correction of your personal data – This means that if any personal data we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect, you have a right to have this corrected. Keep in mind, however, that we may need you to provide evidence and documentation (such as your ID documentation or proof of address) to support your request. It can be declined due to our legal obligations
- Request the erasure of your personal data - This means that you may request the erasure of your personal data where we no longer have a legal basis to continue processing it or retaining it. Please be aware that this right is not absolute – meaning that we are not able to satisfy your request where we are obliged under a legal obligation to retain the data, or where we have reason that the retention of data is necessary for us to defend ourselves in a legal dispute;
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we rely on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) to process your data and you feel that our processing of your data in such a manner impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. However, in some cases, we may be able to demonstrate that we have a compelling legitimate ground to process your data which may override your rights and freedoms. You may submit your objections to processing of your personal data on the grounds of the above-mentioned legitimate company interests by contacting our DPO;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data – You may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data in one of the following scenarios: (a) where you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not wish for us to delete it, (c) where you need us to retain your data even when we no longer need it in order for you to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, or (d) where you have objected the use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it;
- Request the transfer of your personal data (i.e. data portability) – This means you may request us to provide you with certain data we process about you so you may transfer it to another controller. This right only applies to data acquired through automated means which you initially provided consent for us to use, or where we used the data to perform our obligations under a contract with you;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process the data - ‘Opting out’ or withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by us up until the time you withdraw your consent. Withdrawing your consent means that, going forward, you no longer wish for us to process your data in such a manner. This means that you may no longer consent for us to provide you with certain services (such as marketing. You may withdraw your consent at any time through the account profile settings on the website;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; In order to exercise your rights as explained above, we may need to request specific information about you to help us verify your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that we are certain that the person to whom we disclose your personal data is really you.
We will do our utmost to respond to all legitimate requests within a one-month timeframe from the submission of a request. If your request is particularly complex, or if you have made multiple requests in a certain time period, it may take us a little longer. In such a case, we will notify you of this extension.
10. CONTACTING US
You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
a) Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
b) Enquire about our use of your personal information;
c) Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
d) Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
When you visit our Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring Website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors.
Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the Website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalisied experience.
Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However, your Website visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
IDue to the technical structure of the casino Website, the cookies we store can be divided in 3 main groups.
1) Cookies stored by a back-end application
2) Cookies stored by a front-end application
3) Third party cookies
In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to Control Cookies
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
You can manage cookie usage through your browser settings. The help function in your preferred browser should provide you with the correct information.
You can read more about cookies on the website https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Some browsers provide helpful cookie guides:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Safari 5 for Mac: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09